nav bar

Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm back!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything! Sorry about that...for those of you who've noticed! I realized that I never posted photos from the Memorial Day (weekend) cookout we had a few weeks ago, soooo.....

We invited our families over to cook out and hang out! We had a great time and some delicious food! It was also a day for 3 Pinterest recipes that turned out GREAT!

The Grill Master


My parents made steak and chicken kabobs! Yum!


Pinterest Recipe #1
This punch was sooooo good! I found it on here. It's just a can of pink lemonade concentrate, raspberry sorbet, and Sprite. You have to try it!


Some of the food! Pinterest Recipe #2
I made Chili's Copycat Salsa for the 2nd time that weekend. It tastes just like it! Will & I munched on it for the whole week after that because it made so much! Find the recipe here!

Pinterest Recipe #3
This may have been my favorite recipe of the day. It's hard to decide though because they were all so good! I've made this one time since Memorial Day and everyone seems to love them! It's sugar cookie cups, and I mixed half strawberry cream cheese with half Cool Whip, then topped with fruit. It was a hit! The instructions are here. Also the instructions say to put the frosting in a piping bag/Ziploc bag to put it on the cookies. I did that the first time and it was a MESS. It's much easier just to scoop it on there with a spoon!

Enjoy these 3 new recipes! We sure did!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...