Thank you to Kendra & Chrissy for both nominating me for the Liebster Award! I'm going to be combining both of their questions.
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a way to get to know your fellow bloggers! What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
11 Random Facts About Yours Truly
1. I am the world's worst morning person. I will push snooze for an hour before I actually get up. Terrible, I know.
2. Will & I recently finished watching all 6 seasons of Lost and we were so upset when it was over.
3. I might be slightly addicted to Sundrop...which explains our Halloween costumes.
4. I'm obsessed with our dogs.
5. I graduated from University of Memphis with a degree in Health Services Administration...am I using it? Nope.
6. My ALL-TIME favorite TV show is Friday Night Lights. #texasforever
7. I am so happy with the church we are at right now in Downtown Memphis. Having a church full of
friends family is not something that I take for granted!
8. Raw chicken meat freaks me out.
9. I am super picky when it comes to food. However, Will has helped me slowly overcome my pickiness in some areas. Baby steps.
10. We don't have cable and as much as I protested getting rid of it in the beginning, it's been pretty nice! Any shows we want to watch, we just watch online. (Thank you, Amazon Prime!)
11. I could eat Mexican food every day.
11 Questions from Chrissy & Kendra
1. What were your New Years' Resolutions?
memorize 52 verses from Philippians, sell more art and have it generate a good income, master crocheting and royal icing cookies, deepen my relationship with my Savior
2. What is your favorite "junk" food?
Cheetos - all day, every day
3. What is your favorite Pixar movie?
4. What blogs are on your "daily must read" list?
5. Who is your celebrity look-a-like?
This guy in high school used to call me "Helen" because he thought I looked like Helen Hunt. I don't see it.
6. What is your go-to hairstyle?
For days when I have time (and don't push the snooze button 100 times), I love the curling wand. For days when I'm rushed after showering (almost every day), it's just straight. And for dirty hair days, the infamous sock bun.
7. What is your favorite book?
Hands down, Redeeming Love. If you have not read this novel, go buy it now. No really, click the link and buy it. It is the. best. book. ever. You will have it finished in a matter of days. I've loaned my copy to just about everyone I know. I can't say that there are many, if any, books I would enjoy re-reading except this one. Have I convinced you yet? You will thank me after you read it.
8. What's the best gift you've ever received?
Being proposed to a day before my birthday, which was also 3 days before Christmas (2008).
9. What's your favorite thing to cook/bake?
I love cooking pasta and I love baking apple dumplings. YUM.
10. What's your favorite soda?
Sundrop...and gotta love a good, old-fashioned Coke.
11. What is the last thing you bought?
Hair product and a $5 movie from Target.
My Questions to You
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your favorite & least favorite thing about the city you live in?
3. Would you ever consider living in a different country? Which one?
4. Do you have any hidden talents?
5. Do you have any long-term career goals?
6. What's your favorite post on your own blog?
7. Finish this sentence...if you want to spoil me rotten, buy me...?
8. Who can make you laugh the most and why?
9. What have you laughed about today?
10. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
11. Who is the most interesting person you've ever met?
Enjoy! Can't wait to read your answers!