nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cajun Chicken Bacon Pasta

This pasta has become a staple in the Kassner household. It is delicious. I'm sure there are tons of recipes like this, but Will & I started making this pasta just by throwing in food that sounded good-like bacon! Will actually likes to call this Cajun Chicken Bacon BUTTER Pasta because he likes to cook the chicken in butter. Heart attack. I started off making this with penne noodles. It was still really good, but last week I used fettuccine instead. YUM. For some reason it was SO much better. I also just use alfredo from a jar. I know, I know, that's lame. But it's just so easy for nights when I get off work and want a quick dinner!





Ingredients:
-2 (or more) chicken breasts
-Noodles of choice
-Alfredo sauce (homemade OR jar)
-Bell peppers
-Bacon
-Cajun seasoning

The How-To:
-Cook noodles accordingly, then drain and add alfredo
-Cut chicken into small pieces, cover with cajun seasoning, and cook in skillet on the stove. (This is where Will likes the butter--totally optional!) Add to noodles.
-Cook bacon and crumble. Add to noodles.
-I use one green and one red bell pepper chopped and sauteed. I just love bell pepper. You could use more or less. Add to noodles.

That's it! It's so easy! And have I mentioned it's DELICIOUS?! Give it a try!

post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart this pasta. More butter!

Courtney Kassner said...

More butter-aka Will's philosophy for cooking ANYTHING!

Erin said...

Yummo! And with 2 littles I like easy. Totally gonna add it to my menu.

The Sweetest Thing said...

oh ymmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...