nav bar

Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

This Is So Pinteresting

I want to share with you three finds from Pinterest that I've tried lately...all of which were successful!

1. Frozen Banana Bites

Yum--I decided to make these because Will had never eaten a frozen banana! The smaller pieces as opposed to an entire banana on a stick were much more convenient to snack on. I didn't cover the entire banana with chocolate either because that was just getting too messy! Will is now a fan of these frozen banana bites!








Can you tell we like bananas? And we LOVE banana bread! When I saw this recipe for healthy banana bread cookies, I knew it was  MUST to try. I decided to make these to take to our small group on a Sunday night. They were a hit. And so easy to make. You should definitely give these babies a try!


Someone at our small group said they bit into one of these thinking it was going to be a sausage ball so their taste buds got a sweet surprise!




This was fun and SO EASY. Really. I love working with watercolors so I was excited to give this a try.





You can see the original photo I used for this watercolor here.

What Pinterest finds have you tried and loved? Please share!




4 comments:

Micael said...

Those bananas with chocolate look delicious! Thanks for the suggestions, pinterest is such an awesome site!

Courtney Kassner said...

They ARE delicious! Pinterest is addicting, isn't it?!

Katie said...

Thank you for linking up with us! I'm interested to try the banana bites..I've never thought of that but they sound great! :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for linking up with us!! The banana bites look DE-LISH and the watercolor paintings turned out AWESOME!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...