nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WiLW

Happy Wednesday! We're halfway to the weekend!




I love this idea for a dog crate! It would save so much room and even looks cute! Will may have a new DIY coming his way...


I love this idea of baking banana bread in mason jars to give as Christmas gifts! Will and I spent the weekend in Muddy, IL last weekend visiting his grandmother and she made banana bread...so my mouth is watering for some more bread right now! Yum!


Love love love vintage pyrex! I always find some I love when we go antiquing, but have never bought any due to our lack of cabinet space...I need to just start buying it anyway and worry about space later! 


While we're on the topic of vintage glassware, have I mentioned that I also love jadeite?? We started collecting it this year. This is one piece that we usually always pick up whenever we go to a new antique store!


Wow...I love this blanket! Think about how comfy it would be to curl up and take a nap with this thing! Unfortunately, it's way out of my price range but a girl can dream can't she? If anyone has an extra $449 lying around you can buy this here!

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...