nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, May 14, 2015

last weekend away

The first weekend in May I packed up with my mom, g-ma and aunt and we drove down to the coast for a girls weekend away. It was a lot of driving in a short period of time, but so worth it to sit on the beach and relax...sunburnt and all! This was also Will's first extended period of time with Crew by himself. I knew they'd be fine and that I'd be coming home to a daddy's boy!

This was my last time away before Grey makes his appearance and we transition to life with TWO boys! Ahh! Can't believe it's approaching in just 3-4 weeks!

A belly, a book and a beach!

I got pictures like this all weekend from the boys!



Finished the trip off with beignets for breakfast before driving home!

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Glad you were able to get some relaxation in before he arrives!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...