nav bar

Image Map

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Celebrating 3 Years of Marriage + an Announcement!

I absolutely cannot believe that three years of marriage has already flown by! Seems like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle and preparing to enjoy our honeymoon in Antigua for a week. (And oh how I wish we were at the beach this week!) This is a photo-heavy post, but I encourage you to keep reading until the end! There's a surprise announcement!

Will and I got married on March 6, 2010 in Memphis, TN. Some of these photos may be the same as the "our wedding" page above, but I couldn't resist. I love reliving our wedding!







Honeymoon at Sandals Antigua
Just arrived!

Dinner at a Japanese hibachi restaurant at the resort
Dinner by the beach
Our last day in Antigua
We've spent the first two anniversaries in Savannah, GA - a city that we love! Unfortunately we weren't able to go this year because of my job. Boo!

First anniversary in Savannah : March 2011
Lighthouse on Tybee Island
Outside of the Mercer House - We had just read "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" and were excited about this tour!
Second anniversary in Savannah : March 2012
Tybee Island
Bonaventure Cemetery - Another "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" reference
While we won't be able to celebrate our anniversary in Savannah this year, we do have something else to celebrate on our third anniversary....








WE'RE HAVING A BABY!

We are so thrilled to announce our exciting news. Finding out that we're pregnant is something that has been so surreal! (I'll write all about it later.) This has been something I've prayed about even before we were married. I've always dreamed of having children and feel so blessed to be doing so. Ever since we've been married, people would always ask when we were having kids and my response was always, "Well, if it were up to me we would have had one or two by now." Will & I have always strived to follow God's plan for our lives and we know His timing is perfect. We are expecting Baby K in the Fall and are looking forward to this next chapter in our lives together!

"For this child I have prayed and the Lord has answered my prayer."
1 Samuel 1:27
post signature

29 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting for you and your hubby! ... Your dog pics are WAY too cute too.

J and A said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! :) Love the announcement pic.

Jen said...

I love the wedding pictures, you're so pretty!!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so so so exciting :) :)

M and L said...

How exciting! Congrats! You sound like my husband -- he wants babies now :)

Kindra said...

Happy Anniversary! and Congratulations!!! So happy and excited for you!

Pamela said...

Happy anniversary & a big congratulations!! Gorgeous pictures! I would love to go back to Savannah! Haven't been since I was little!

Jessica.Anahi said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations on the baby! Wish you the best :)

XOXO, Jessica from Girl Booklet

Lisa C said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

crazyperfectlife said...

Congrats! That news is so exciting! And your pictures are gorgeous!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations! Love your wedding pics too.

Jenn said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful couple. Congrats on the big announcement. You two must be feeling so much joy in your lives right now.

Stopping by from the linkup.

The Sequined Spaniel said...

I wondered when you'd officially announce it! YAY! I can see why you wanted to wait until your anniversary though. Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to have a baby to play with!!

Mendy the Crazy Daisy said...

Congrats :)

Amanda Schroeder said...

Umm I just got major chills. Your wedding was perfect, you were such a stunning bride! And I'm so excited for you guys! Holy crap! Eeeekkk! Can't wait to hear all about it.

we&serendipity

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

Yay yay yay congratulations!

Parker said...

Congratulations Courtney! An anniversary and an announcement... how exciting!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!! And huge congrats!!! You must be over the moon!!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Yea! Congrats! I saw this on IG earlier and I couldn't wait to read your post.

Kristin said...

Congrats!! Very exciting

Lindsay said...

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary in Savannah, too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Carly said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

PMerr said...

Congrats! We're expecting too! We found out in early January, and will start announcing it this weekend, and will finally be able to talk about it on the blog in a week or to! It's so exciting!

sarahssidebar said...

Congratulations!! :)
I feel that everyone is announcing their pregnancy and the babies are all being born in the fall! New Years has been wonderful :) hahaha!

Unknown said...

Congratulations.... and beautiful pics!!

Have a Beautifully Blessed Day...

Jayma | http://jaymastips.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news.

Rach said...

YAY!! So exciting!! Also, congratulations on three years of marriage! That's great! :)

Katie said...

congratulations!!! What exciting news!! So happy for you two!!

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...