nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3 Year Anniversary Photos


I know you've heard me go on and on about our photographer friend Kelly and her hubby, John. She is, afterall, the one who encouraged me to start this little blog of mine! (She is also the one who took our colored powder photos last Fall.) Kelly and I (& Will and John) went to high school AND college together, but didn't actually become close until after her and John got married. Weird, I know. Regardless, I am SO GLAD that we've developed such a friendship with these two! They were so supportive and excited for us when we told them about Baby K--even sent us a "Congrats" card the next day! Once you book them to take your pictures, you'll understand why! They are so easy to work with. John always comes with Kelly and does so well at assisting her while she works her magic! They make a great pair...see for yourself!
Jon Sharman Photography
Aren't they cute!?

You can check out Kelly's website HERE. I could look at her photos all day.

Also, go ahead and Like her Facebook page!











My favorite!



Look, I've got a baby bump! (This was at 10 weeks)


If you're anywhere near the Memphis area, please remember Kelly the next time you have an occasion that calls for some great photos to be taken!
post signature

9 comments:

SH said...

These photos are amazing! She is so talented. I love your colour photos from last fall - and look at that baby bump! Too cute.


Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.com

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! Love that color blue on you & the pops of yellow!

Rach said...

These are beautiful photos! I love them!

Courtney B said...

Love these pictures! They are perfect! Model couple ;)

The Sequined Spaniel said...

BABY BUMP!!!!! I need to see this IRL, pronto.

Photos are so cute! May need to think about hiring her to do some of us and the kids just for fun!

Amanda

Katie said...

these pictures are amazing! You are adorable! and your little bump is the cutest!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my these photos are just gorgeous! And your tiny baby bump is adorable!

Illy Junus said...

love all the pictures, specially the contrast background too!

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...