nav bar

Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

boy behind the blog : 1

When I saw this link-up today I knew I had to join in. I love getting Will involved in the blog!...He actually currently owes me 2 posts! Unfortunately, since I didn't see the link-up until today, his answers are short and sweet since he emailed me back while at work. Either way, I'm excited for this link-up and will definitely be more prepared next month!

Now onto Will's questions...

1. Does your wife use your real name or nickname on the blog?
Real name

2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
The Kazz Life

3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
Nope! She includes me a lot in all things 'bloggy'

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
Her blog has become a lot more family focused...mostly because of our baby coming in October!

5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
We did a post about things we've learned from being married. That one is definitely one of my favorites!

You can also see some of my favorite posts that Will has written below!

Boys Behind The Blog

post signature

5 comments:

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Aw he has written a lot of posts! Love it!! My boyfriend emailed me back while at work today too :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for linking up, love that he is frequently involved! I'm due September 6th, I guess that makes us preggo buddies! Newest follower!!!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

So cute! Love how involved he is in the blog :)

Rach said...

What a fun link up! I love it! It's fun hearing from Will's perspective. :)

Katie said...

i like that he said "bloggy" ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...