nav bar

Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

what my husband thinks about me

I was excited to see this link up with Becky at From Mrs. to Mama. I mean, who doesn't want to know what their loved ones really think about them?! So I sent the link to Will today and within a few hours I had my response. I was a little nervous to read it because you never know what's going to come out of his mouth, but I'd say he's pretty sweet!


Here's his email exactly as he sent it:

1. Courtney is very anti-morning. In fact, we have a routine of wake up stages, which includes steps to the eventual wake-up. (Sing songs from a distant room, gentle wake up call, lights on, and the final step-do whatever it takes to wake her up!) Every morning is an adventure...which leads me to #2

2. Courtney is the Jedi master of getting ready at lighting speeds. I'm still not sure how she does it, but just when I think she's going to be late she's dressed and ready to go faster than super man! It's very impressive.

3. Courtney is a master multi tasker! She can do more things at one time than I can get done in a week. Some nights the dogs and I will sit in awe as we watch Courtney paint her nails, blog, watch tv, and read a book all at the same time!!

4. Courtney has the biggest heart in the world for dogs. She actually has a life long goal to get a three legged dog! It is guaranteed that if we see a stray dog while driving that we will be pulling over to help find its home!

5. Courtney loves making things in unique ways. She's super creative is always keeping things artsy! We sent out invitations last week and some people thought that Courtney's writing was computer printed! Yep, she's that good.

6. Courtney has a great sense of humor. She is always making me laugh in things that she does and says. We were friends for a looooooong time before we started dating, and her great humor was a lot of the reason for our friendship (that and her being super hot)!!

7. Courtney loves old people. She is so sweet and caring towards the elderly--it's a tear jerker to watch her make friends with the old folks when we hang out at the retirement center (with church).

8. Courtney is extremely supportive. No matter what crazy notions are going through my head, she is always there beside me and encouraging my ideas. Don't know what I would do without her!

9. Courtney gets to celebrate her first Mother's Day this May, and I couldn't be any more excited to share in the journey of starting a little family with her! She's had baby fever since the day we got married and it's finally time (or almost time) for baby to be here!

10. Couldn't do this list and leave this one off...Courtney loves Mexican food. I mean loves! We are the most Mexican food eating people that I know. Good thing I'm crazy about it too!

Wasn't he nice? Now get your hubby to make a list for you so I can read it! This was fun!

post signature

5 comments:

Courtney B said...

I wish I'd known about this link up! I'm SO CURIOUS as to what my hubs would say about me.
Your husband was the sweetest! Such fun facts about you :)

Ashley said...

Love this!! Soo sweet!!

Pop by and enter my give away!! :)

Deanne Marie said...

Such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing! :) Stay blessed.
xoxo,
deanne

Rach said...

Aww this is absolutely precious! I love hearing how much he loves you. It's the little things. :)

J and A said...

AWE! I LOVE this. Such a sweet post!! How awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...