nav bar

Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Recap - Nursery Painting

This recap will be short and sweet as I just wanted to say that we painted the nursery! Woo hoo! I am so excited and feel like things are finally starting to come together. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here!

Remi was so embarrassed last week when I tried to use him in a swaddle demonstration for Will

 31 weeks! I really think I grew overnight! I also see a little belly button poking out too.


Hope everyone has a great week! I am trying my best to make it to the end of the week with more blog posts than just my weekend recap and bumpdate. Will and I both have lots of post ideas floating around in our heads, but getting the nursery together has been taking top priority lately! 
SO looking forward to our first baby shower this weekend too!
post signature

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Woo!! So exciting!! And poor Remi!!! hahaha

Laura said...

LOVE that dress!! you look sooo pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...